Skip to content
- InDesign CS5 through at least InDesign CC 2019.
- All InDesign-compatible versions of MacOS X, and all InDesign-compatible versions of Windows.
- Specify imposition layout parameters in whatever units best match the job: mm, cm, inches, or points.
- Automatic calculation of sheet margins
- User definable Presets
Versatile Imposition Types
- 2-Up 2-Sided Single Fold Saddle-Stitch
- Perfect-Bound, Cut-Stack, and StepAndRepeat
- SheetsPerSignature >= 1
- User Defined page sequencing
- 4-Up, 6-Up, 8-Up, …
- WorkAndTurn / WorkAndTumble / Single Plate
- Configurable crop marks, registration marks, ink bars, and sheet information.
- Sheet information lists the source document name, date and time, the original page numbers, the sheet number, and whether it is the front or back of a sheet.
- All printer marks are designed to be visible against any background, so that they are not obscured by any bleed.
Other Layout Features
- Creep/Shingling (Progressive microshift of page contents).
- Input Pages of any size, and output Sheets of any size.
- Unequal sheet margins are mirrored properly on the Back of the sheet.
- Optional Gaps (Spacing) between pages and spreads.
- InDesign Bleeds. Specify the bleed settings in the Document Settings for the original InDesign document. And then be sure to leave a little space for the Bleeds in the Sheet Margins and Spacing parameters of IDImposer.
- Your slugs can easily be Placed on the imposed InDesign output document, either on a Master page, or individually on each Flat. Be sure to leave enough room for the slug, using the Sheet Margins.
- Photos that cross the spine of Reader Spread facing pages (Crossovers) are correctly handled and perfectly aligned.
- Master Page items are handled correctly.
- Special characters like auto page numbers are handled correctly.